Last Days for Spring Fundraising Campaign
Dear family and friends,
Did you know that in a recent study at Washington University, 97% of bullies were once victims of child abuse or another form of social violence? One of the important skills children learn in the SAFE through the arts bullying prevention program is how to embrace diversity and practice acceptance of themselves and others, no matter what they may have been told in the past. In honor of Child Abuse Prevention Month and ending cycles of social violence, watch our “It’s Okay to Be Different” skit and “I Like You and I Like Me” song below!
Azalea Blossom’s Spring Fundraising Campaign in honor of Child Abuse Prevention Month ends tomorrow. There is still time for you to make a contribution and to be a founding member of the Azalea Blossom Committed (ABC) donor circle. Thanks to everyone who has donated so far, we are now looking for only ten more dedicated and caring people to join our (ABC) donor circle. These are the people who make gifts of any amount on a monthly basis in order to help sustain our mission.
There are many benefits of joining the ABC donor circle including the following:
- You will be included as the Founding Member of the ABC donor circle.
- It is the most convenient and easiest way to donate.
- You will sustain our vital programs through your support of our mission.
- You will be enriching the lives of many children through the SAFE through the arts bullying prevention program.
- You will be instrumental in changing the lives of the women and men who benefit from the Bricks in the Wall domestic violence awareness program.
- You will be granted access to special member-only virtual events.
- Donations are tax exempt through our non profit 501(c)(3) organization.
- Special thank you gifts after your first four reoccurring payments.
- You will be supporting all that Azalea Blossom stands for:
- Prevention of domestic, social and child abuse
- Diversity and Inclusion
- The Visual and Performing Arts
- Education and Empowerment
- Compassionate Communication
- Creative problem solving
- Equality and Positive Change
You can join by following these simple steps:
- Go to https://azaleablossom.com/donations
- Click the “Donate” button
- Click on the monthly donation option
- Set up automatic payment through your PayPal account or credit card
Of course, any donation of any size is always welcome, whether it is a one time gift or a monthly contribution. We greatly appreciate your support.
Azalea Blossom is committed to positive change, one individual at a time. Thank you for your support in helping us carry out our important work.
With love, best wishes and gratitude, xo
Margaret Jean Bernstein,
Founder and Executive Director,
Azalea Blossom, Incorporated